We protect your data.
We do everything we can to prevent unwanted access and malicious use of the components of our platforms. All our components use state of the art, enterprise class cloud-based components. The teams we employ to build the individual components and maintain the overall platform are experienced in developing and maintaining business critical applications for customers around the world and have a track record of providing high quality, trustworthy and secure systems.
ofPartner is a robust and secure environment suited to the task of expedient and secure data gathering, information exploration and communication.
Your data is sent using HTTPS.
ofPartner secures the data transmission between the browser and its servers by industry standard Secure Sockets Layer, with identity provided by high quality certificate providers.
– ofPartner products and services are hosted on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) hosting platform. AWS, as an application-hosting platform, must provide confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customer data.
– It must also provide transparent accountability to allow customers and their agents to track administration of services, by themselves and by Amazon.
– As a service provider, Amazon must comply with regulatory requirements of the governmental entities within whose jurisdictions AWS operates, along with industry regulations that cover many companies in specific fields. Amazon’s compliance framework is designed to address this challenge. The security for Amazon’s cloud infrastructure is managed by the ___________ team, which maintains the security control framework and develops policies and programs for ensuring compliance and managing security risks.
– AWS undergoes annual audits for PCI DSS, SOX and HIPAA compliance, as well as internal assessments throughout the year. AWS has obtained ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certification and SAS 70 Type 1 and II attestations.
– The team that provides development work for ofPartner products and services is trained and proficient to correctly use the AWS components in the correct way and have ample experience developing business critical applications.
Want to know more?
Contact us at email@example.com if you have other security questions and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.
Have a concern? Need to report an incident?
– Have you noticed abuse, misuse, an exploit, or experienced an incident with your account? Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to securely submit a report.